Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blogs and narcissism, synonymous?

As I have greatly increased my number of posts in a span of time, I keep having a nagging feeling in the back of my mind that maybe it's all a little too "ME ME ME". So I wonder to myself "Is having a daily blog kind of narcissistic? Or is it just me? Or is the nature of a blog and speaking from the first just make you feel a little self centered? or am I just looking WAY too much into this simple thing?"

If someone is actually reading this, I'd really like your input.

Another question for the readers(haha, readers, funny), since I am actually doing this blog daily, should I have something i do with it on a day to day basis? Maybe a little quirk to give this blog a little more character than just me speaking to the great nowhere of the internet?
At first thought maybe the definition of random words, but I soon realized that's a little bland.

Well, that's all folks!
(I can haz comments plz?)

2 comments:

  1. 1.) NOT narcissistic. Blogs are for speaking one's mind, and there's nothing wrong with that.

    2.) I like that idea, but you should look them up on www.urbandictionary.com. That would be, like, TEN TIMES more epic. :D

    -Lucybelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kind of often feel like that, with my blogs.
    cuz they're more about happenings... i guess, rather than opinions. that's why i like your blog. its more opiniony. but then, if people don't wanna read about me and want to call me all narcissistic, then they don't have to read my blog. simple as that.
    i think you should write all of your posts in iambic pentameter.
    or share with us some music? i often do that, link in what i'm listening to, or you could be like hayleyghoover and tell us what nail polish you're wearing, how many chipolte burritos you've eaten this year, how many subscribers you have....

    ReplyDelete