Thursday, April 29, 2010

Preparation and waiting

Many people say "it's the wait that makes it all the more fun!"
I thoroughly believe in this
with some crucial exceptions
tests (school, etc.)
dentists appointments
meeting with "friends" (and by "friends" I mean the people you are nice to and like you, but you kind of just tolerate them. I know it's awful, and I won't deny it, but you ALL know you've got people like that in your life)
but yeah, for these wonderful events, we dread instead of anticapate, or at least in my experience
funny how that works
i guess for tests it is because you must prepare, which is stressful, and then there's stressing about the test which is no fun either.
dentists, well, that doesn't need much explanation, now does it?
and that third one, well yeah, i guess ditto for that

Oh before i go, i thought of something i could do on a weekly basis for a while, i have a book i've been writing for ages, its not finished yet, but i feel like if i got some input and some actual readers it could motivate me to forge ahead. Would anyone be interested in that?
Comments are extra appreciated for this one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in. Hit me with the lit, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh.
    yessir. i would love to read your book.
    i shall wait for it.

    eagerly.

    this is by the by murie.

    ReplyDelete