Monday, April 26, 2010

Madonna....one word, WOAH

I have recently started listening to some Madonna, and may I just say, this woman is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L. Her songs are so goddamned catchy!
And not to mention that once you look past the sex that drips from quite a lot of her songs (not that that's a bad thing), they have really great messages.
Just for an example as I'm listening to 'Give it 2 Me' and 'Vogue' I'm seeing a clear motif of self confidence, beauty in everything, and lust for life. All of which are wonderful things to enstill into one's listeners. Her songs are so empowering and inspriring, I can't believe I didn't listen to her sooner. Not to mention, 'Give it 2 Me' is a great pump up song.
For those of you who are Gleeks out there, yes this post WAS inspired by 'The Power of Madonna' but also just my personal interest in music, and suggestions from my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment