Wednesday, June 16, 2010

gay cowboys break my heart everytime...oh also...

So yeah, watched Brokeback Mountain today. It was amazing. Sentimental at times but most definitely not mushy gushy. This is one of the first movies to get legitimate tears from me, and I am NOT a crier.

I'm happy I read the story first though because I would have a harder time understanding Ennis. Heath Ledger may be cute but when he plays gay cowboys apparently he cannot enunciate. In his wonderful method actor mind or apparently gay cowboys must only use vowels and a low dulcet tone at all times. Mind you when I could understand what he was saying, he was absolutely wonderful, he was still wonderful even when you could not understand what he was saying.

Jake Gylenhall was also phenomenal. Even though I knew what was going to happen to him at the end, I still cried when Jack Twist died. I do not know if it was his awesome acting that got me, or his stunning blue eyes, or both. All I know is that dude seriously struck a chord with me.

Anyhow since I'm on the topic of awesome gay stories, I shall be writing a new story! Many more parts, a little more out there, and a little more gritty.
I decided to write another story because well...
"I 'AINT QUITTIN' YOU!"

(sorry to those of you who have no idea of what I'm talking about)

2 comments:

  1. this summer. we're gettng you a pair of boots, got it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1.) HE KEPT THE SHIRT. :'(
    2.) Cory, why am I not surprised?
    3.) You should write about a guy (mid-twenties, successful and married) coming out of the closet.

    ReplyDelete