Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Kiss Dicitionary

Kiss (v.)-to touch or caress with the lips

now this is a fine and dandy explanation for my computer to understand, but we all know that the action of a kiss can mean so many different things

  • I love you
  • I'm sorry
  • I want you so bad right now
  • You are my world
  • It's OK
  • You're acting really stupid, but I guess that's fine with me
  • Took you long enough
  • I forgive you
  • Lets just f*** and get over it
  • I missed you
  • I've been waiting for this so long
  • You mean so much to me
  • You are too funny sometimes
  • Shut up

I just that would be a fun thing to post as an interlude between the daring romance, "What Came to Be..."

haha I flatter myself, but yeah, I shall be posting part 3 most likely tonight, or if I actually do more homework, tomorrow, so stay tuned folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment